Monday, January 11, 2016

School Break Days

Image result for softballImage result for amc theaters


My Christmas was great because i just needed time to relax and not stress over school. Some of the things I did was like go to knotts berry farm, i went to knotts with my cousin and the bad thing about when we went was that it was raining and since it was raining then we couldn't get on the roller coasters so the only rides we got on were the water rides such as The Log and The Bigfoot. after it stopped raining then the workers were testing if it was safe to get on the rides so after they tested them and they say that it was safe to get on them. so we got on all the rides at knotts berry farm. some movies i watched at the theaters were Daddy's Home, The forest, and The Revenant. The sports I was playing these vacations were soccer and softball. I would go to the batting cages every Saturday. One CTR experience I had was when i helped a Old man that was falling I helped him up. 
Image result for knotts berry farm christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment